<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 10, 2004

Ten years!  

Ten years ago today I sent an email to the software industry, ... . That was followed by a series of emails, many hundred of them, most written by me, but some written by others. In 1997, the email flow spawned what I called a news site which eventually became known as a weblog, and then shortened to blog. That first email, as sloppy and weird(*) as it was, pointed in the direction of free publishing for the people. ...

ブログ(blog)の起源が語られています。約10年前に Dave Winer が、仕事である会社に送った email が news site に発展して、それが weblog の名前で知られるようになったとあります。

(*) THE HAMSTER DANCE

Scripting News: 10/7/2004

Comments:
Hello: I read your Ten years! post. Interesting read. I’ve got you bookmarked for the future, I'll be back. I’m doing some Blog research for San Diego sightseeing related information to help with content for my Blog & website that I'm working on. I’m off again in search of the additional info I seek. Thanks again for the read!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?